Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register with Bookitnow.pk?
Click on the “SIGN UP” link on the homepage of bookitnow.pk. Enter your full name, Email id., contact number, password and click on 'Submit' and you are registered with us.
Is it necessary to register for booking tickets?
Although registering is not a compulsion, we would suggest you to register on our website, since it would allow you to view your entire booking history and avail the exciting offers.
Why am I being asked for my Mobile number?
It is for the security of your transaction and also so that the booking confirmation can be sent to you via SMS. What's more, you also get the dope on discounts and offers.
What are the benefits of registering on the site?
By registering, you get access to your booking history on the site. You can also opt to get information on special offers.
I have forgotten my password, how do I proceed?
On the bookitnow.pk home page, click on sign in at top right hand corner, click on Forgot Password , enter Your Email and click submit button, a link will be send to Your Email to reset the password.
When does advance booking open on Bookitnow.pk?
Commencement of booking depends entirely on cinema planning and the release date of the movie. Whenever the cinema opens the show for advance booking, the show is automatically made available on Bookitnow.pk.
Do you charge extra fees for a booking?
Bookitnow.pk internet handling fees is Rs. 25/-
Can I choose my seat at the cinema?
This is one of the most beneficial features we offer so that our customers have a good ticketing experience. This facility is available to only those venues that offer seat selection.
How many tickets can I book in one transaction?
You are allowed a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction in each area category of the cinema screen. The maximum quantity of tickets available may vary from time to time. Incase you wish to book more than 10 tickets,you will have to do the process again.
Is there a cut off time for booking tickets?
If you do not finish the payment within 5 minutes after seat selection , the seats will be cancelled and open for booking again by you or any other customer.
Minimum age of children to buy a ticket
Children aged 3 years and above will require a separate ticket.
How can I confirm whether my tickets have been booked?
As soon as your booking is confirmed after payment, a confirmation e-mail and SMS containing your booking details is sent across to the contact details entered while booking. In case you have not received the confirmation e-mail/SMS, please click on the 'Resend Confirmation' button on the homepage and enter the contact details used while transacting, a confirmation e-mail/SMS would be resent to you.
I booked tickets through the website but did not get the confirmation email / SMS.
• Log on to www.bookitnow.pk
• Register yourself (We Recommend!) Sign up or Sign In with Facebook or Simply be a Guest User
• Select the desired City. On selecting a specific region, you would be able to view all the current and upcoming events in that particular City/Region – Or simply click on the event you want to choose
• Select the event which will show you events details with a BOOK IT NOW tab – Click on BOOK IT NOW tab
• Select the ticket category and the no. of tickets
• Click on “BUY TICKETS”
• Fill up CUSTOMER DETAILS & click on CONTINUE
• Select payment method & click on PROCEED
• Enter your valid Email Id and Mobile no. and other details in order to get the booking confirmation email and SMS
• You will see a booking confirmation on screen & receive order ID via SMS & email
• Our representative will call you for confirmation of order within 24 hours after order placement
• Your tickets will be delivered as per the delivery type you choose
• For any assistance, guidance or queries you can contact us on 0333 1900916 or 0332 5642979 , chat with us on live chat or write to us at [email protected]
Procedure to book movie tickets through bookitnow.pk
• Log on to www.bookitnow.pk or open the mobile app for more convenience
• Register yourself (We Recommend!) Sign up or Sign In with Facebook
• Select the desired City. On selecting a specific region, you would be able to view all the current and upcoming cinemas in that particular City/Region.
• Select movie/cinema, date & time.
• Select the seating category and the no. of seats.
• 'Choose Seats' as per your preference.
• Click on “Next”
• Cross check your show details and the amount payable in the Order Summary.
• Click on 'Proceed to Payment' to go ahead with your booking.
• Enter your Email Id and Mobile no. and other details in order to get the booking confirmation email and SMS.
• Choose the preferred Mode of Payment.
• Enter your Card number and other card details / Easy Pay / Jazz Cash account details
• Read and Check 'I Agree to the Terms and Conditions'
• Click on 'My payment' to save your card details to make a faster payment the next time you book tickets on our website. (We Recommend!)
• Click on 'Proceed Payment'
• The Credit/Debit Card holder or the account holder in case of a net banking transaction need to be present during time of ticket collection. In a rare case, if you do not receive the email or SMS, please check for the booking history (For Registered users) on the website, or click on the 'Resend Confirmation' option to get a new confirmation.
• You can also contact us on 03400382665 or 03325642979 or chat with us or write to us at [email protected] for assistance.
Will my movie tickets be delivered after my booking is completed?
Your movie tickets are confirmed and paid for, and need to be collected from the box office counter at the cinema. You can visit the cinema at any time before the show and collect your tickets from the box office. Please note that you will be required to show the confirmation E-mail/SMS which has Transaction ID for receiving tickets.
What do I carry while collecting the tickets in case of a Net Banking Transaction?
For movie bookings, tickets need to be collected from the cinema box office or automated kiosk available at the cinema. Tickets once confirmed can be collected any time prior or at the show time by presenting a copy of the confirmation e-mail or having the Transaction ID.
How much time before the show do I have to collect my tickets?
Since the ticket is already paid for, it is available for collection at the box office at any time before the show. However, we recommend collecting the ticket 10-15 minutes earlier in case of a last minute queue at the box office.
My booking number is 9*****6 Can you check and revert if my booking is confirmed?
My booking number is 9*****6 Can you check and revert if my booking is confirmed?
I accidentally booked my tickets for today instead of tomorrow, can you change the tickets?
Tickets once booked are deemed sold. Hence it is not possible to cancel, replace or refund a confirmed booking.
Can I change my seat numbers?
No. It is not possible to change the seat numbers of a ticket once booked
Can I change the show time that I have booked for?
Once a ticket is booked, it is deemed as sold and there is no privilege to revise the booking details.
Can we cancel or replace our tickets?
As per cinema policy, once a ticket has been paid for, it is deemed sold. It cannot be replaced or cancelled.
Verified By Visa - MasterCard Secure Code
The RBI has made it mandatory, from 1st August 2009 onwards, for all online transactions to have an extra level of authentication to make online shopping safer. The 'extra' level is a password that you will have to enter after entering your credit/debit card details while making online payments. You will require this for transacting on any website in India, including Bookitnow. This new technology is called VBV - Verified by Visa or MSC - MasterCard Secure Code
How do I get this 'extra password'?
It's simple. Log on to your bank's website, register your card for Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code and get your password. Each bank has its own process for card registration so log on to your bank's website for details.
What do I do after registering with VBV/MSC?
Now, every time you book on Bookitnow, after entering your card details on the payment page, you will be redirected to your bank's website. Enter your VBV/MSC password thereafter which you will be redirected back to Bookitnow for completing the booking process.
Do American Express cards have a similar authentication?
For Amex cards the 'extra level of authentication' will work slightly differently. Amex uses the AVS-Address Verification System. On the payment page on Bookitnow, you will be asked to enter your billing address. This will be checked against your billing address the bank has on its records. If the addresses don't match your payment will be rejected. If you don't remember your exact billing address, you can confirm it from your Credit Card statement.
What if my bank does not support VBV/MSC?
The RBI notification concerns cards issued within India only. If your card is issued outside India, your online transactions will go through even without this extra authentication step (unless your Card Issuer requires VBV/MSC authentication). If your card is issued in India and does not support VBV/MSC, we suggest you look for a new bank.
What are the modes of payment available to book tickets?
We have the below modes of payment available for purchasing tickets:
• QuickPays • Debit/Credit Card • Netbanking • American Express ezeClick • Cash Card / Mobile / Wallet • Gift Voucher • Redeem points(Payback & Citibank Reward Points)
• Debit/Credit Card • Gift Voucher •Net Banking •Cash Card/Mobile/Wallet • Redeem Points
We will be adding new payment options in the near future.
When I enter my credit card information, the website asks for a CVV code. What is the CVV code?
The CVV is a 3 or 4 digit code embossed or imprinted on the reverse side of Visa and MasterCard credit cards. This is an extra security measure to ensure that you have access or physical possession of the credit card itself in order to use the CVV code.
•For Visa and MasterCard credit cards, the CVV is a 3 digit number embossed or imprinted on the reverse side of the card. • For American Express cards, the CVV is the 4 digit number on the front right hand side of the card above the card number. • For State Bank of India (SBI) cards, there is a 19 digit number printed on the front of the credit card, of which the first 16 digits are the credit card number and the last three digits are the CVV code.
My booking has been rejected, but my credit card has been charged? What do I do?
This is a very rare situation, and can occur in case of a network fluctuation at the venue at the time of confirming the transaction. In this case, a reverse request for the charge on your card will be sent by us the same day to the bank.
The refund has still not been credited in my credit card account
As per our company policy, we send a reverse request to the bank by the end of the day. Depending on each bank's policy, it can sometimes take up to 15 working days for the reversal to take effect.
In spite of several reminders, the refund is still not reflecting on my card.
As per our company's policy, a reversal request is sent to the bank by the end of the day from our end. It can take up to 10 working days for the reversal, depending upon the card issuing bank for the amount to reflect in your account. In a rare case, if it has been longer than 10 days, please feel free to contact us on 0333 1900916 or 0332 5642979 , chat with us or email us at bookitnow.pk and we will take this up on priority with the bank to ensure the refund is done immediately.
Can I book my tickets without my credit card since I don't want to disclose my credit card details?
All credit card and debit card payments on Bookitnow are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Indian banks. Banks in India now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
I have received a call and email from the risk management department of Bookitnow. What do I need to do?
For security reasons you may receive a call/email from risk management team at Bookitnow, all you need to do is email the requested documents mentioned in the mail so that our team can do the necessary verifications and authenticate your transaction.
I am trying to book my tickets, but the drop down list is not working. What should I do?
Please try refreshing the page once and clear your browser cache. If you still face problems, please contact us on 0333 1900916 or 0332 5642979 , chat with us or email us [email protected] and we will look into it immediately.
What browser works best with Bookitnow.pk?
Our website currently supports IE(version 7+ ), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Opera and are adding support for other browsers as well.
Why is the speed of this website so slow?
We have optimized the website to offer the best user experience, we request you to once kindly check your connection with your Internet Service Provider.
Cookies help us customize our site to our customers' requirements, and offer a more personalized service.
What do I do if my booking is not completed?
We are sorry for this unlikely inconvenience. If your booking process fails during a payment process, we will notify you if any erroneous charges have been incurred and reverse any amount charged within 3 weeks.
I want to book tickets in bulk.
Please email us the details on your requirement at [email protected] or call us on 0333 1900916 or 0332 5642979.
I booked tickets through the website, but the transaction is not reflecting in my Booking History.
In order to have an update of your transaction, please 'Sign In' with your Bookitnow registered user id. before transacting. Incase you have booked tickets without singning in, the bookings would not reflect in the booking history.