We , Bookitnow.pk , are a team to provide you with your One Stop Entertainment Solution - With the passion of giving the best , deriving innovation for your ease , inculcating the new trends to let you stay connected with everything happening around.
| Event Dates |
> Departure From Lahore 28th April 2018
> Departure From Islamabad 29th April 2018
Attractions >> Naran | Kaghan | Shogran | Siri Paye | Saif ul malook
| COST |
Couple: 42,000/- (Separate Accommodation)
| ITINERARY |
| Day 00: Friday |
- Departure from Lahore: 10:00 pm
| Day 01: Saturday |
- Leave Lahore at 10:00 PM
- Reach Shogran - Visit Siri Paye and back to shogran
- Bar B Q and bonfire night
- Overstay in hotel
| Day 02: Sunday |
- Early morning departure for Naran
- Breakfast in naran
- Visit Saiful Malook Lake and back to naran. (4hrs Hiking in case jheel road is blocked)
- Overnight stay at Naran [Hotelling]
| Day 3: Monday |
- Departure for Lahore
- Visit River Kunhar, Lunch at River Kunhar
- Late night arrival at lahore
| LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION & PAYMENT SUBMISSION |
- Friday 27th April 2018| MEALS |
Breakfast : Parathay + Eggs + Tea
Dinner: Biryani/ Karahi/ Daal/ Sabzi/ BBQ + Nan/ Roti + Raita/ Salad + Cold Drinks
| SERVICES INCLUDED |
- Luxury Booked Transport
- Quality Meals
- 1 Time BBQ arrangement
- 1 Time Bonfire arrangement
- Facilities of guide.
- All kinds of tolls and taxes
- Basic first aid kit.
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED |
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing
- Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks.
- Insurance and liability
- Porters to carry sleeping mats
- Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
13. Event Guardians is Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15.The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate/regret any participant due to indiscipline,
18. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully