We , Bookitnow.pk , are a team to provide you with your One Stop Entertainment Solution - With the passion of giving the best , deriving innovation for your ease , inculcating the new trends to let you stay connected with everything happening around.
Tour De' Karachi PhotoWalk | S1E?: 'Heritage'
Tour De' Karachi [as part of Tour De' Pakistan] is a series of PhotoWalks which invites local content creators and camera enthusiasts (photography/ videography) to bunch together, shoot and help in challenging the stereotypical image of Karachi by reflecting upon it's reality – one neighborhood at a time.
Being a historic city, Karachi offers hundreds of heritage sites which are protected under the local law. Since majority of such sites are located around the Old Town area of the City, S01E0? of Tour De' Karachi PhotoWalk is collaborating with Heritage Walk Karachi, a project of Pakistan Chowk Community Centre whose mission is to establish a link between people from all around the city with the Old Town area of Karachi.
Heritage Walk Karachi takes you on foot, every Sunday Morning to explore streets, alleys, buildings and structures around the old town with well-researched commentary on their history to activate the memories and memorabilia of Karachi City's 'Heritage', hence, the theme name for the PhotoWalk.
Please see the below section for the tentative schedule for Tour De' Karachi PhotoWalk | S1E?: 'Heritage'.
1. Registration is a must for attending the PhotoWalk as walk-ins are strictly not allowed. Please do not assume that 'interested' or 'going' response would guarantee you registration. Hit the blue button that says: “Reserve a Space” or “Reserve a Spot” and answer the 3 questions. DM us if you cannot see the Blue Button.
2. Applications will be entertained on first-reserve, first-serve basis since we have a limited capacity of PhotoWalkers allowed.
3. There are STILL no charges for the PhotoWalk whatsoever. Damage for Nashta will be equally shared. PhotoWalkers are responsible for their own conveyance however, ride sharing with fellow PhotoWalkers is preferably possible.
4. Equipment does not matter, your passion, talent and skills do, therefore, Phone photographers and videographers are more than welcome to the PhotoWalk.
5. Your application (Reserving a Space/ Slot) will undergo a review by our hosts to ensure that your genre of work is in sync with the theme for this PhotoWalk. Only the confirmed participants will be eligible as PhotoWalkers.
6. Please follow instructions from the event admins to be circulated before/ during the event day to ensure safety for all.