We , Bookitnow.pk , are a team to provide you with your One Stop Entertainment Solution - With the passion of giving the best , deriving innovation for your ease , inculcating the new trends to let you stay connected with everything happening around.
RIVERSIDE SURVIVAL CAMPING
Located at the scenic river bed in Balochistan as near as 03 Hours drive from Karachi, engage yourself in an array of Adventure activities, Survival, Trekking and Bush Craft Activities.
These activities are designed to challenge yourself in the arms of nature by using the basic elements to survive in the wilderness.
ITINERARY / DETAILS:
2 Days – 1 Nights
Survival adventure in terms of traveling & trekking. Kids & Females encouraged to join.
Rs. 4,500/= per head
- Survival Techniques
- Fish Pedicure
- Outdoor Cooking
- Team Building
- Star Gazing
- Bird Watching
- And Much More
- AC Transportation
- 2 Times Meals during the trip
- Soft Drinks
- Drinking Water
(Members are requested to cooperate with the group on this type of survival camping. All the activities will be performed by the participants)
DAY 1: Saturday
01:30 PM: Gathering time
02:00 PM: Departure for Riverside
05:00 PM: Reach Campsite
05:15 PM: Camp Building Activity (Setup your own camps, we will provide camps & technique)
05:30 PM: Team Building Activity at Campsite (We will guide you how to make a campfire)
06:00 PM: Watch mesmerizing sunset at Riverside
07:00 PM: Settle down & have refreshments
08:00 PM: Start of Outdoor Cooking (Our team will teach you how to cook using basic equipment)
10:00 PM: Dinner Time
10:30 PM: Start of Bonfire & Music (Enjoy the night around the bonfire watching stars)
DAY 2: Sunday
12:00 AM: Sleep time
06:00 AM: Watch the beautiful Sunrise from Hill Top (Optional)
07:00 AM: Breakfast (make your own breakfast)
08:00 AM: Pack up Campsite
09:00 AM: Refresh yourself by the Riverside or do Fish Pedicure
11:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
12:00 PM: Brief stop at Winder
03:00 PM: Arrival at Karachi
END OF SERVICES
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
LIST OF MEMBER'S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
- Multi-toolkit / Pocket Knife
- Flashlight / Torch
- Small Ropes
- Sun glasses
- Water bottle
- Lighter or match stick
- Durable Joggers/Sneakers
- Tissue roll
- Personal Clothing (Warm clothes for cold temperature)
- Small Towel
- Sleeping (Optional as we will provide foam mats)
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 5 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise Hiddenture can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Hiddenture is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Hiddenture is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking.
• However, the Hiddenture may cancel booking at any time.
• Hiddenture can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.