We , Bookitnow.pk , are a team to provide you with your One Stop Entertainment Solution - With the passion of giving the best , deriving innovation for your ease , inculcating the new trends to let you stay connected with everything happening around.
Pre-New Year Celebrations at Gorakh Hills | Ft. Darvesh & Jaffar
Have you ever fantasized of watching a movie with your loved ones on the big screen while lying under a full moon sky?
Yes Hiddenture is taking you to the highest summit of Sindh, Gorakh Hill Station. At the elevation of over 5000 ft, located 94 Km southwest from Dadu, Sindh will be our destination this time.
Gorakh Hill station which lies in Kirthar mountain range and is one of the highest plateaus of Sindh.
Further more enjoy the trilling jeep ride and do the adventurous camping with bonfire to warm yourself.
Departure & Return Location
Karachi – Gorakh Hill Station – Karachi (Google Map)
Facilities We Will Provide
AC Transportation from Karachi to Wahi Pandi
4 x 4 Jeep ride (Non-a/c) from Wahi Pandi to Gorakh Hills
Accommodation in Sleeping Tents ( 4 Persons Sharing Basis )
Breakfast (Two Times)
Lunch (Two Times)
Services of a Tour Guide
Campsite Charges & Fees
Basic First Aid Kit
Trekking from G-resort to Hill top (30 Min)
All kinds of tolls and taxes
Quilts for sleeping
Trip Doesn't Include
Any Private Expenses
Any thing not included in Tour Cost
Any Medical Rescue
Gorakh Hill Station
Thrilling Jeep Ride
Benazir View Point
Night Camping & Star Gazing
What You Have To Bring
Hiking shoes or joggers
A pair of Sandals or Flip Flops
Personal medication if you are suffering from any disease
And any other extra thing that you want to bring like snacks, hand sanitizer etc.
Day 1 Saturday
• 12:00 AM Departure from karachi
• 06:00 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan
• 09:30 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi
• 10:00 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4×4 Jeeps.
• 02:00 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
• 03:00 PM: Lunch at Gorakh Hills
• 04:30 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point also known as zero point
• Sunset View From zero point
• 6-9 pm. Preparation of Camps
• 09:00 PM: Dinner
• 10:00 PM: Start of Movie Night & Bonfire Session
• 12.30 AM: Photography Session of Full Moon (By Renowned Photographer)
• Night Stay in Camps
Day 2 Sunday
• 05:00 AM: An early morning trek towards benazir point as breathing in such fresh environment is blessing for us
• 06:00 AM: settling down for the sight of sunrise
• 07:30 AM: Breakfast at Gorakh Hills.
• 11:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
• 01:00 PM: Arrival at Sehwan/Jamshoro (Lunch)
• 04:30 PM: Arrival Hyderabad
• Arrival Karachi 7-8 PM
Note: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary in normal. This trip is not suitable for people who are not travel enthusiasts. All participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.