Tickets will be Available On Spot at Venue.
Lahore is known as the culturally rich city of Punjab where people live a life full of enjoyment. It is one of the major cities of Pakistan to offer zabar-dust festivities for people to enjoy. And a cup of tea is a must for all Pakistanis.
Pakistan Tea Festival - aims to celebrate the culture of tea, a hot beverage most of the Pakistanis cannot function without. The event would comprise of cafes/home-based businesses/brands which makes tea and snacks along with musical performances, puppet show, and activities for kids.
Strictly no stags allowed.
- No pets
- No weapons
- No Alcohol or narcotics of any kind
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry or to remove a ticket holder from the venue
- Any profane comments chants and racial slurs will result in removal from the premises
- Managment is not responsible for the loss of any personal items
- Management is not liable for any injury or accident suffered by anyone in attendance