We , Bookitnow.pk , are a team to provide you with your One Stop Entertainment Solution - With the passion of giving the best , deriving innovation for your ease , inculcating the new trends to let you stay connected with everything happening around.
Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir
Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
Tour Type: Public Tour (Open invitation, Anyone can join)
AC Transportation, Meals, and Hotel included.
• Trip Cost: 6000/ Person
• Last Registration Date: 24th April 2018
50 % advance for seat reservation.
[ Menu ]
Total 8 Meals
Breakfast: Egg, Paratha, Tea.
Lunch/Dinner: Chicken korma + chapati or chicken biryani with Cold drink Or daal, vegetable, chapati, Colddrink / tea
[ Who can Join ]
• Any single person or group of friends.
• Photographers are welcome to capture beautiful scenes.
• Females & Families are encouraged to join in a good family environment.
• Best option for students and employees.
[ Equipment List ]
• Casual shoes/ Trekking shoes/ Softy.
• Warm cloth/ Jacket/ Trouser/ Thermal inner suit
• Worm cap/ cap/ hat / sun block cream/ sunglasses.
• Cotton trouser and shirts/Ts.
• Raincoat / Parka jacket/ trouser.
[ Services Included ]
• Booked Air Conditioned Transport.
• Meal in tour, breakfast, lunch, dinner.
• Two Nights stay in a hotel.
• Services of a guide.
• All kind of tolls and taxes.
[ Services not Included ]
• Personal insurances of clients.
• Medication, evacuation, and rescue etc.
• Beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
• Any item not mentioned above
For Booking make payment of Rs.6000/person from Lahore to Lahore
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• The member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise, the company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• The company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• The company is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of
members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
• In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• The company can cancel the booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforced from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from by the company.