No Info Available
We , Bookitnow.pk , are a team to provide you with your One Stop Entertainment Solution - With the passion of giving the best , deriving innovation for your ease , inculcating the new trends to let you stay connected with everything happening around.
Catch our signature 3-in-1 trip: Gwadar, Ormara, Kund Malir, and lots of other stopovers!
Discover hidden gems of Balochistan including mud volcano, Makran coastal highway, Kund Malir beach, the sphinx, princess of hope, Buzi-pass and Ormara beach. Once at Gwadar, enjoy beach-facing lodgings and fresh home-cooked lunch. Tour the port, visit the hammerhead mountain for sunset & enjoy the bonfire at the hotel with the live traditional music of Balochistan. Sightseeing in Gawadar with lots of fun on the way back to Karachi.
2 days trip which will start on Friday13th October 2017 and ends on 15th October 2017.
Friday night 10:00 pm is the meeting time for gathering of the group
10:00 pm Get settled in the transport vehicle at Shaheen Shinwari, Rashid Minhas Road, Opposite Askari 4.
12:00 am Departure from Karachi
03:00 am Stop at winder for around 15 minutes
05:30 am Breakfast at Kund Malir
07:00 am Princess of Hope
07:45 am Departure for Ormara
09:30 am Stop at Ormara Market & Sightseeing of Ormara beach
10:30 am Departure from Ormara
12:30 pm Pasni and Gwadar interchange
02:30 pm Mud volcano
03:00 pm Check in Gwadar tourist Motel & lunch
04:00 pm: Mini Port and Fishery
05:00 pm: Gul Point Beach
05:30 pm Sunset from the mountain
07:30 pm Get settled in the hotel
08:30 pm Dinner
09:00 pm Bon fire, folk music at the beach
11:00 pm Sleep time
05:30 am Time to see the beautiful sunrise at Gwadar Beach
06:30 am Breakfast
07:00 am Sightseeing of Gwadar from the mountain via stairs
08:30 am Sightseeing at Coastal beach
09:00 am Gwadar Market visit
09:30 am Back to hotel | Pack your bags | get ready for the return journey
10:00 am Departure from Gwadar
02:00 pm Lunch at ormara
02:30 pm Departure from Ormara
04:00 pm 20 minutes stay Buzzi Pass
05:00 pm 15 minutes stay on Makran Coastal highway to see the magnificent view of beach
09:00 pm Stop at Shaheen Shinwari.
Package prices are kept to the minimum so that we can take as many people as possible, Yes we want you to join us!
Rs 9000/= per Head
Rs 8500/= per head for group of 5 or more
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. All members would give care for the driver and nobody will authorize to directly coordinate with the driver in any circumstances.
2. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
3. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
4. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of the indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of the member are strictly prohibited.
5. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.
Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
6. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund or you will be registered for our next same trip.
7. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In the case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. During the trip, the time may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts (Roads blocked or else).In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
Questions or Comments? Post them here...